Saturday, October 4, 2008

Win some shoes from CTP and nike 6.0


So in case you didn't know, Nike 6.0 is making some pretty hot shoes right now, so there's no reason why you shouldn't do this contest and get some free dunks, as well as our brand new cd! You can sign up here. Big thanks goes out to our good friend Adam at 6.0 for hooking this contest up!

We just played a show in Louisville, Kentucky tonight and I guess it wasn't too bad of a show. Supposedly, Hoods played the same place the past two nights before we played, so I guess that probably affected the turn out a little bit. We still had a great time and thanks to everybody for coming out. Right now we're hanging in our friend Heather's basement in Evansville, Indiana where we'll be playing tomorrow. We're definitely stoked because Evansville is always good people and the last few times we've played here have been amazing. There's also this promise of donuts when we get up in the morning and that makes me like being here even more. Oh and I have mention that the staircase to Heather's basement is the steepest staircase I've ever seen. It's like some booby trapped stair case that guards the resting place of the holy grail, or the entrance to a lab of an evil genius. Actually the first thing I thought when I saw it was "Stay close to the candles. The stairway... can be treacherous." If you know where that quote is from you get a free shirt next time we play your town. Enough about stairs. I shouldn't be making blog posts at 4 in the morning. Goodnight!-Harbor

P.S.: I'm in the process of editing the next tour video blog, so be ready!

No comments: